background

Sunday 4 September 2011


                            I never would have thought that this would be me.....20 years ago I was looking for love and that was all I wanted. Well I got it in bucket loads!!! Two marriages and five children later. Be careful what you wish for is my warning. You may get your desires but they certainly won't look the same. They will come with lessons and trials. I remember praying that God would make me like him...this should also come with a warning. Life-God-Fate or whatever you believe in will make you grow and stretch and become more than you ever thought possible. I am surrounded by more love than I could have wished for and I hope I am a better person for it.
In one day all five of my children will be in full time education for the first time ever and learning to adapt will stretch me yet again. Excited? No. Im just hoping I don't mess it up cos I certainly have the potential to waste the time or spend our entire monthly budget in one day....
          Hopefully this blog will help me process.....If your lucky I may say something useful!!!

P.S Im Martha by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment