background

Sunday 4 September 2011

Abigail


My name is Abigail and I think I might be the youngest sister (32)? Terra how old are you?
I live in rural New Brunswick with my husband (Joseph) and our two delightful kids (Missy 4 and Dinky 2) we have been living here for 4 years, before that we lived in New Zealand for two years and before that we lived in the UK which is where we are from.

Joseph and I both have adventurous spirits and probably have to work harder at holding back then at pushing ourselves forward, naturally we like the horizons.

I am a full time stay at home Mum and although this job is not easy I wouldn't want anyone else to be doing my it,  having kids has challenged me to the core of my being on an almost daily bases (though I have a feeling that I might actually become a better person because of it.... so watch this space).
On my journey I look foremost of realness. I had an epiphany the other day, I assume that everyone else is being as real and honest as I am trying to be but I've come to the conclusion that many people aren't?
So in the blog I will try to be more real because I appreciate more than anything else realness in others.

You are most likely to see posts from me about my journey in parenting, marriage, friendship and church. I am also likely to share projects I'm working on (often in the realm of home decro and crafts), Social occasions that we host, Nutrition, photography and general chatter.


1 comment:

  1. What a great idea, all of you sisters!! And I love that about you, Abigail - how real you want to be, and are. Thanks for bringing that gift to all of your friends... including me!

    ReplyDelete